AFLG Investments-Technology is focused on acquiring and managing middle-market companies related to the research, development and/or distribution of technologically based goods and services.
Our investment size ranges from $2 million and up in equity capital, and the expected rate of return of our investment strategy is up to 30%. The primary goal of our investment focus is to enhance the operations and to optimize the cost structures of the businesses we acquire. Target technology companies are characterized by innovation and invention; their growth is based on a steady stream of progress and innovative new products and services.
AFLG Investments-Technology has a tenured senior management team with extensive experience in the technology sector.
AFLG Investments-Technology is a “hands-on” acquirer capable of pursuing a broad spectrum of investment situations. Accordingly, the investment targets are profitable companies requiring additional management or other support to reach their full potential.
We will make investments with the following characteristics:
- Companies engaging in semiconductors, software, networking and hardware
- Identifiable and achievable improvement and/or growth opportunities
- Strong incumbent key managers
- Capitals can be invested in established funds with solid track record and delivering the expected two digits internal rate of return
- Under-managed, turnaround, distressed or extraordinary growth situations
We invests following the list of criteria listed below:
- Companies with a positive EBITDA
- Minimum two years of operations
- Companies with an annual revenue of US$ 5 MM minimum
- Privately-held and publicly traded companies
- Controlling or minority equity positions
- Companies with enough cash flow to use financial leverage
- Diversified customer base
- Primary, companies located in the USA & Canada, but valuable opportunities in new Emerging Markets will be pursued
- Pre-IPO type of companies will be specially targeted
- We will not consider start-ups or early venture capital situations
- Planned Exit: 4-5 years
We are focuses on companies engage in manufacturing of semiconductors, communications equipment, computer hardware and technology-related office equipment, as well as providers of consulting and IT services.
Value Creation Strategies
- Address operational or cost structure challenges
- Supplement management through Board representation
- Strategic advice and guidance
- Accelerate growth initiatives
- Aggressively manage cyclical or transition issues
- Execute transactions with complex organizational or operational challenges.
Comments are closed.