The oil and gas industry is one of the few remaining business sectors generating attractive noncash tax attributes which act as a natural tax shelter for the income produced from oil and gas investments.
The Company is a highly skilled and experienced company with a strong track record of successful Exploration & Production in the Mid-Continental U.S.
- Direct investment in conventional vertical SW Kansas, NW Oklahoma, Texas panhandle and SE Colorado.
- This proposal seeks to use the current downturn in the oil and gas business to acquire minerals and go after this acreage as it expires, mainly for conventional (vertical) drilling.
- The team has multigenerational experience and success in the region.
- The occasional horizontal well would be drilled where reservoir conditions specifically fit that drilling application, instead of the shotgun approach to development that the large companies have used.
- Well-defined investment process.
- Strong pipeline of investment targets.
- Tax efficient and cost efficient.
- Costs are very predictable and manageable, as well depths range from 3500’ on the north end to 10,000’ on the south end.
- Reservoirs are almost all solution gas, or a weak water drive, making reserves very predictable.